Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Fruit sandwich

Hey,Its my first time on this blog while i am sharing my recipe with you,so start with some sweets. Have you ever tried fruit sandwich?well even i had never tried .But i made it with my own creativity and it was really awesome. I just hope you will like it,as always your comments and suggestions are valuable to me.
fruit sandwich
Ingredients:- Bread :-2 slice,

Butter :-1/2 tbsp Banana :-1/4
Apple :-1 slice
Fresh strawberries:-5

Mixed Nuts:_8-10 pcs

Sugar:-1 tbsp

PROCEDURE:

1) First of all chop all the fruits in small pieces

2)Take a pan put it over the heat and put butter in it,let it melt

3)Now add the chopped fruits in pan and stir it for 2 mins

4) When fruit is done add sugar in it and cook it for another 2-3 minutes,keep it aside from heat

5)Finally add chopped nuts in it and let it cool

6)Take a sandwich maker grease it with little amount of refined or butter

7) Now take a slice of bread and put prepared filling on it,take another slice of bread and cover up the filling (as u normally make the sandwich)







8)Now put it in the sandwich maker and keep it for 2-3 mins each side. 9) Fruit sandwich is ready

10)Serve it with breakfast or as an evening refreshment "Tips for the menu " ......you can make it with any fruit or you can add any fruit in my recipe too,it will come out so well.I am sure of it. It comes great when made with white bread but i tried myself with whole wheat bread and it was awesome and healthy too.

No comments: